Mr. Robert Aronov is admitted to the Supreme Court of the United States, Bars of the States of New York, the United States District Courts for the Southern, Eastern Districts of New York. Mr. Aronov appears in Stanford “Who’s Who” Among Practicing Attorneys.
As New York car accident attorneys we handled cases of numerous bicycle accidents, truck accidents, bus crushes resulting from negligence.
If you are a victim of an automobile accident, negligent maintenance of property we can help. We are ready to go the extra distance for you, to make sure you get representation you deserve.
Unlike other firms New York car accident attorneys only handle a limited number of carefully selected cases directly. Car accidents are the most common type of accidents. Most car accidents happen due to someone’s negligence. No matter if you are injured by a distracted bus driver, someone running a red light or a stop sign, negligence is always involved. Accident injuries can include:
- Shoulder Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Whiplash Brain Injury
- Airbag Injuries
- Torn or Ruptured ligaments
- Broken Bones
The above injuries all require immediate medical attention which can consists of: surgery, injections, antibiotics, pain medications, pain management physical therapy. Medical costs can be very costly, and very often you will find yourself fighting collection agencies, insurance injury adjusters who want you to accept pennies on the dollar for property damages. We will make sure you recover all property damage, medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and any other damages you suffer.
Our goal is to provide exceptional legal services to our clients. We strive to achieve the highest standard of excellence through teamwork and the use of our considerable resources and experience.
Please contact for a free claim evaluation: 877-LAW-NOW9
Some Accident Statistics:
- There are 1.35 male deaths as opposed to .77 female deaths for every 100 million miles driven
- Male drivers are 77% more likely to die in a car accident than women
- Elderly women are 60% more likely to suffer a fatal accident than a 16-year-old boy
- Elderly women are 5 times more likely to die on the road even as a passengers, and are subject to the highest road related death risks in the U.S.
- Male drivers 16-23 are four times more likely to be involved in a fatal vehicle accident than the average driver, due to inexperience and lack of maturity.
- The reasons for elevated risks of male drivers include speeding, and a higher likelihood of drinking and driving
- Drivers between 40 and 50 have the lowest risk of being involved in a fatal car accident
- Infants and children up to 4 years old have the lowest death risks
- School buses had a similar safety rating, with a one-50th fatality rating in comparison to passenger cars
- Motorcycle riders were 32% more likely to suffer fatal accidents compared to passenger vehicles
Most Dangerous Highways for car accidents
The most dangerous highways to travel in the United States:
- ROUTE 5, NEW YORK
- HIGHWAY 5, CALIFORNIA
- HIGHWAY 8, SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
- ROUTE 6, MASSACHUSETTS
- ROUTE 6, CONNECTICUT
- U.S. ROUTE 6, UTAH
- ROUTE 10, WEST VIRGINIA
- ROUTE 17, VIRGINIA
- HIGHWAY 18, OREGON
- US ROUTE 19, FLORIDA
- HIGHWAY 21, MISSOURI
- US ROUTE 27, OHIO
- ROUTE 30, NEW MEXICO
- HIGHWAY 37, CALIFORNIA
- ROUTE 68, NORTH CAROLINA
- US ROUTE 69, TEXAS
- INTERSTATE 70
- HIGHWAY 74, CALIFORNIA
- I-75 HIGHWAY GEORGIA
- HIGHWAY 75, NEBRASKA
- I-76, PENNSYLVANIA
- US 93, ARIZONA
- US 95, IDAHO
- ROUTE 138, CALIFORNIA
- US 169, KANSAS
- US 301, MARYLAND
- STATE ROUTE 316, MINNESOTA
- U.S. ROUTE 431, ALABAMA
- STATE HIGHWAY 522, WASHINGTON
- MERRITT PARKWAY, CONNECTICUT
- THE HARLEM-GROVETOWN ROAD, GEORGIA
- THE PULASKI SKYWAY, NEW JERSEY
- CONCHESTER HIGHWAY, PENNSYLVANIA
- COMBS MOUNTAIN PARKWAY, KENTUCKY
- SCHUYLKILL EXPRESSWAY, PENNSYLVANIA
If you are a New York State Resident and have been involved in a car accident on these or any highway please contact our firm immediately.
LOCAL NEW YORK CITY